June was actually the perfect month. It has been a long while since I felt this happy, relaxed, and enjoyed life while simultaneously being super productive wow. June and Summer are fk magic.
I spent so much time with family, ate some Good Food, went to some art exhibits, went to the beach, the library … also bought more than a few books, but no regrets!
My Book Haul – which includes several self-published books, books I’ve already read in ebook format earlier this year, used books, books in Portuguese, and the special editions of the DOSAB trilogy!
I was not very active online… I don’t really understand why I’m not in the mood to be creative since I’ve felt so good and happy lately. But I’m just not (guess I’m too satisfied enjoying life).
So, this month I read 14 books and it was mostly physical books. Just haven’t been much into reading ebooks which is bad for all the arcs waiting for me…
- ARC: Fire with Fire by Destiny Soria ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Storm and Fury – Jennifer L. Armentrout (reread)
- The Cousins – Karen McManus⭐⭐⭐⭐.5
- Rule of Wolves by Leigh Bardugo ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- A Deadly Education – Naomi Novik (reread)
- Egomaniac – Vi Keeland⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Fix Her Up – Tessa Bailey ⭐⭐⭐⭐.5
- ARC: Six Crimson Cranes – Elizabeth Lim ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Fantasy Lover – Sherrilyn Kenyon ⭐⭐⭐.5
- ARC: The Cat Proposed – Dentou Hayane ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Platinum End vols. 07, 08, 09 – Tsugumi Ohba, Takeshi Obata⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Children of the Whales vol. 01 – Abi Umeda ⭐⭐⭐.5